Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Cheers 18, 19, 20 and some...

Hey Blogfam [a neologism I just coined to mean Blog Family]
I just wanted to say something rather interesting that happened  to a friend
So I have this guy friend who is by nature determined and focused, the kind of guy who makes up his mind about something and is well driven to achieve it
And I would have sworn that would be a good thing, but maybe not according to the girl he wants to marry
She is scared that he would in his quest to greatness step on a lot of toes that would want revenge
And she can't imagine herself being a widow
[I am as surprised as you]
He loves her and I wish him all the best as he convinces his princess to kiss her frog [him]
Not that he looks like a frog [by no means], just felt like adding a fairy tale catch to what is shaping up
To be a truly remarkable adventure in LOVE [I will keep you posted]


Well while you ruminate on that let me wish the Ladies of 18, 19 and 20 January a resounding "Cheers"
As you segue into a new horizon ladies, have the best of everything good: you are worth it

No comments:

Post a Comment