Saturday, May 26, 2012

Go on and Do it


A lot has happened in the past year for me 
Much more is yet to happen [that I can count on]
I am at that stage when you transit from something old, familiar & comfortable
Into something new, audacious and terribly frightening
Very much like the cocooned caterpillar becoming a  majestic butterfly blessed with pulchritude and grace
 
As I said in some pseudo valedictory speech at my grad school some two weeks ago
"The reason we come is to go"
I am ready to go and not just in some sloppy fashion, limping my way to a God ordained future
I am ready to soar and be all that I am destined to be, climbing high on the wind of opposition and criticism  
Armed with a resilience that will make the rubber band envious, increasing capacity with every stumble 
And a faith that will make my Creator proud and propel me to the mark for which He shot me into life

What has been that one move that has scared you paper white
 
A marriage?
A child?
A new job?
A new city?
A new degree?
A new career path?
A new book?
A new song?
A new you?

There's only one way to overcome that inertia...Go on and Do it!
and be AWESOME


2 comments:

  1. Congrats dear...you did it! Joining you soon...going on, doing it and being AWESOME!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elra CJ congratulations on graduation. I'm proud to know you

    ReplyDelete