Friday, May 4, 2012

Incentives maybe?

Hey
So I had tried to whip up a storm and get people to read and comment on my blog
Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Blackberry Messenger
hmmmmmmmm
...I am pretty sure you know how that went

[Strangely, I don't quite get what happened]
Maybe I am being punished by the gods of blogdom [one of my new words again]
For daring to be absent so long
And then suddenly reappear and expect to be an overnight success literally


Not one comment [weeping and sobbing out loud]
But then a light bulb went off in my head
Maybe just maybe if I added incentives to reading, then I will lure the crowd in
The issue is what kind of incentive works for you
Tell me [yes you!] and we will work something out

I need people to read and comment
[that is so cheap dude!!! yeah and I said it]

3 comments:

  1. A Lesson that help does indeed come from the least likely of places, hahahahahahaha
    Mex thanks for the insight into why there was a drought of comments....:)
    now let it rain

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! Wow!that's interesting... :)

    ReplyDelete