Saturday, May 5, 2012

Shopping Blues

Ok!
Hello Blogfam
It's another great day in Blogdom: Living it up in Blogosphere [I know...too much "Blog" type words] :)

So I have spent the last eleven hours buzzing around a mall
With 3 of the most amazing girls I know
And It has been an experience in:

"I don't like this"
"Its too expensive"
"What!!!, that cannot be the price, you must be joking"
"OMG!!!, that's an amazing dress"
"Girl!, you need to get those shoes"
....and the list goes on

What's really hilarious though, was that it was planned as a four hour outing [yeah right!!!]
With my only expectation being that I was to return a wallet I had previously bought and didn't like
[Hmmmm!] I came out with a new wallet and [clears throat] a few other items as well

Don't give me the evil eye: we all have our weak days
I did however, triumph in walking away from a few good deals, chanting my mantra to my credit cards
"I own you and therefore you don't tell me what to do"
They obviously were hard at hearing...[very sad face]

With every swipe of the cards: Our hearts melted as though someone was slicing off a chunk from our beings
Did I mention yet the weirdly dressed or "undressed" woman who gave us a shock [Gasps!!!]
I will tweet her picture [Follow me @cejaimadu] and share the shock with everyone :)

Now I am looking through my receipts [Heart racing...shocked]
and I tell my cards: "Ever heard of return policy? Tell me who's boss now"
[Tongue sticking out in defiance]


1 comment:

  1. Other favorite comments:
    "That dress ain't working for me"

    "Well done! You just nailed that dress!"

    lol

    To think that the deciding factor for leaving the mall was 'Sorry, we're closed'! What a day!

    ReplyDelete